cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't scan to email

Enottingham
Apprentice

I have a Pixma TR7520 and am using it as a stand alone scanner without a computer.  I cannot get the Attach to Webmail funcion to work for sending through Gmail. I have entered my Gmail credentials but after several screens showing that the item is processing and that an email has been generated it only gives me the option of going back to the app list (see screenshot).  What am I missing?IMG_7144.JPG

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi Enottingham,

Scanning to email requires either a computer or internet-connected device.  It also requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android™ mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account's Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements