cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you pair 2 iphones

gabejo
Apprentice

I gave a search and either the wording was wrong on my part or user error! I just got a XS 730 HS powershot. Our first iphone paired without a hitch, but have been unable for it to pair or recognize the second iphone. Is paring more than one not possible? Many Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@gabejo wrote:

I gave a search and either the wording was wrong on my part or user error! I just got a XS 730 HS powershot. Our first iphone paired without a hitch, but have been unable for it to pair or recognize the second iphone. Is paring more than one not possible? Many Thanks

I know that Canon DSLRs allow you to create a name for a wireless connection, which allows you to create connections to more than one device.  I do not know If multiple named connections is a feature in your camera, but one thing is certain.  

You cannot reuse the same connection that you have with one device on a second device.  Every wireless device has a unique wireless ID.  You would need to create a new connection to connect to a new device’s unique wireless ID.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

thanks
Announcements