Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SX 60 HS - HATE IT!?

Am I the only person that got upgraded to the Canon SX 60 HS that hates this camera?  Long story to the point....I started out with a Canon SX 30, fell into  a sink hole on the beach and my camera went into the wet sand first.  We called Canon, sent ...

scrapkat by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SX720 HS disconnects from wifi (or app?)

Hi,I'm very happy with my new camera, but I can't get it to properly connect to my phone.When I run Camera Connect, the camera and phone will seem to be connected at first, but when I try sending a picture from the camera or tap on any of the options...

canchita by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ISO setting doesn't do anything

The ISO setting on my camera was working perfectly a few days ago, now it's not working at all. When I change it to 100 or 400 or 1600 or more, it makes no change in the display or the image when I upload it.  I don't know if I made a setting change ...

rkstudio by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SX50HS LED screen won;t come on.

My SX50HS LED screen won;t come on.  I've tried resetting using the display button but it still doesn't come on. The shutter appears to be working as a I can take pictures using the view finder.  The LED does come on to review the photos at which tim...

Heynav06 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

P&S Camera for fluorescence imaging

Hello,I am a researcher working on fluorescence imaging using a Point and Shoot camera. The specifications for the camera are 1. 12 bit RAW images2. 20 mm working distance3. Remote shooting and RAW image download over USB After some research, CHDK se...

ujwals08 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

G1X display black vertical stripes

Please let me what to do: there are black stripes appeared on display. It started with just 2-3 stripes, but now after one month the number of stripes rapidly growing. If I download the pictures there are no any stripes on, it is only appears on the ...

WP_20160828_13_50_31_Pro.jpg WP_20160828_13_50_31_Pro.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements