cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot SD 1100

powpair
Apprentice

Just got my SD1100 off the shelf after several years of non use and can't imagine why I stopped using this device.  I'm building a house in the country and want to take daily photos of the construction progress.  However, I'm not having a lot of luck finding the correct 'setting' in order for my movies to show the GREEN grass and the WHITE blossoms.  Although the blues and the grays show up correctly, no other color appears on playback.  Even by bright red Jeep looks gray.

Where do I make the adjustment for all the colors?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@powpair wrote:
rs-eos Thanks for the reply. I attempted the reset feature per page 175 as suggested, and the reply was "busy". I'll try to find more about that specific reply.

Try removing the memory card.  It sounds like it could be going bad.  Did the camera ask you to re-enter date and time?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Try first resetting the camera.  See page 175 of this User Manual.

If your images/movies are still incorrect, the camera may be damaged.   At that point, call Canon to inquire about a repair.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

rs-eos Thanks for the reply. I attempted the reset feature per page 175 as suggested, and the reply was "busy". I'll try to find more about that specific reply.

@powpair wrote:

Try removing the memory card.  It sounds like it could be going bad.  Did the camera ask you to re-enter date and time?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I am having the same problem and cannot reset to the factory defaults.  The method is simple and explained well in the manual but when I select "OK" I get a flashing hand with a strick through it and text that says "busy".

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Carol

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements