cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX740 HS Silver stock

Beca02
Apprentice

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew when the Canon sx740 hs will be back in stock? I really want this camera for a trip I’m taking in October but it is sold out everywhere.

1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi Beca and welcome:

Unfortunately we do not get information  on new stock levels - this forum is supported by volunteers who do not work for Canon.  Your best bet is to contact your local Canon authorized store and see if they can find that information for you.

However, I had a look at the Canon USA Refurbished site and they have a couple on sale there.  These cameras may be overstock but new, open boxes but not used, demo or display units - but are ' good as new' and come with a Canon warranty. Here is a link to that camera listing with two options:
Shop Canon Refurbished PowerShot SX740 HS Silver | Canon U.S.A., Inc.   In silver
Shop Canon Refurbished PowerShot SX740 HS Black | Canon U.S.A., Inc.   in black

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements