cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot SX720 HS Unable to Upload Photos after macOS Update

jberg
Contributor

I am totally frustrated!  I have this camera which is not even two years old and an I-Mac which is not even one year old.  When the Mac automatically updated to Monterey 12.5 the other day it left me unable to upload photos from my camera.  I have done it as recently as a month ago.  Some "expert" on this board gave suggestions which were useless and did not work.  Canon does not list my camera as one for which new software is available.  So I guess Canon and Apple want me to buy a new camera and an I-phone, which I do not have, do not want and do not need.  Does anyone here have any ideas?  Grandma wants to share her pix with the Grands!!  Thanks.  jberg

11 REPLIES 11

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

If you are close to an Apple Store, you might want to make a genius bar appointment.

jberg
Contributor

Talked to the Apple store locally.  They said camera software needed to be updated.  No updates show up on Canon for my relatively new camera.  Have an appt on Sat at a local "tech center" with a guy who worked for Apple in our local store for years.  Fingers crossed.  I really appreciate you trying so hard to help.  Thanks.  jberg

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements