Did you mean: 

My flash won't work on my canon !

Violets
Apprentice

My flash won't work on my canon powershoot sd600 after I dropped it.  Help?Fl

3 REPLIES 3

Violets
Apprentice

It is set with the flash sign ON! FYI! HELP I dropped it and now the flash won't go off. 😞 What should I do or where can I get it fixed. Any suggestions!

Hi Violets!

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  Please note, the Canon Forums aren't intended for immediate support, however you can feel free to contact our Tech Support Team by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays), or email 24 x 7 by clicking HERE

Thanks!

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Violets!

To start the process for getting your PowerShot SD600 repaired, you'll need to complete a Repair Request on our website.

Alternatively, you may participate in the Canon Loyalty Program.  The Canon Loyalty Program option allows you to replace your current camera for a discounted fee, plus shipping.  The original non-functioning camera would then be returned to Canon USA for recycling using a prepaid shipping label that would be provided.  

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (800) OK CANON (800-652-2666) seven days a week, 8am to Midnight.  Let them know you have been working with online support and the Canon Loyalty Program was offered.  Be sure to have your serial number for your camera at the time of your call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements