cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion Video for CANON POWERSHOT V10

bezhan
Apprentice

I am taking a course on Motion Design and took the CANON POWERSHOT V10 camera as a basis for advertising.
I need to get a 3D camera object and its accessories for a commercial. It would be cool to get feedback since I wrote to tech support but didn't get a response.
I hope that my message will be seen and answered.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, bezhan!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know more information on what you mean by "a 3D camera object." That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I think you might very well be the first person who has posted about the V10. So you want to use this for 3D advertising?  Can you provide more information.  What feedback are you looking for? 😃

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements