cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use all my Canon?

otava
Enthusiast

Now then that I have the Powershot s110 camera with Digital Photo Professional, Canon PRO-100 printer with Print Studio Pro and Adope Lightroom attached to the purchace, Canon F9000 scanner and Photoshop Elements 11. I have my pictures taken and images ready to be scanned, but I must say I feel a bit confused about the work flow to process my stuff? Quite a many stages to correct your pictures. To do or not todo?

Any idea?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

hsbn
Whiz

If you break it down step by step, it's not as hard as you think. If you plan to keep your photos for a long time to come and want the pleasure of going back to view them, you may want to start organizing your photos now.

Here is a short run from your post, hope it helps you somewhat and encourage you to start the organizing process.

First, get images into your computer or scan any images you want to keep.

Import them into Lightroom. You can make adjustment, print and other stuffs with LR so you don't need Digital Photo Professional or Print Studio Pro.

For heavy adjustment (a lot of cloning or manipulation, etc.), you can do it with Photoshop Element. I recommend you to go to Adobe website to learn more about LR (it will make your life easier).

LR will be your go-to-place to view/adjust/print/share all of your photos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

I'd add, though, to expect a significant learning curve with Lightroom.  I know some will say it's easy, but most people I've talked to about Lightroom (plus my own experience with it) consider it a little tough to learn/get used to, but once you do it's a wow program for sure.

Announcements