cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does G15 come with protection film on the screen?

JungleJim
Apprentice

My G15 just arrived!

I was surprised to not find a "protective film" on the screen from the factory.

Did I get a "used" or previously "returned" camera that someone else already removed the screen protection?

2 REPLIES 2

JungleJim
Apprentice

I watched some "unboxing" videos. It seems like it does not come with a screen protector.

In all of the unboxing videos, there is a "tag" on one of the strap attachment points. Mine did not come with the tag attached, not was it it the box.

Hello JungleJim!

In evaluating a brand new in box PowerShot G15, it is evident that they do not all come with tags.  Some do and some do not.  This would not be an indicator that the camera was sold to you as a used model.  It does not come with a screen protector.

Provided you feel comfortable with the retailer you purchased it from being an Authorized Canon dealer, then there would be little to worry about at this point.  We hope you enjoy the camera and that it serves you well for years to come!

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available through our Support Site

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements