cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PowerShot A75 Camera User Guide

ollie88
Contributor

I would like to get a copy of the Canon A75 Camera User Guide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Your popup blocker likely kicked in. Try this link: CLICK ME

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Norma! I thank you for your eBay suggestion. Unfortunately my experiences with eBay have not been good and so I try to avoid it and find other avenues to get help. It is regrettable to me that so many companies nowadays have given up having humans to speak to about problems they have with products that they have sold sold them. What they offer is DIY Customer Service which is actually Customer Disservice. Humans are felt to be an unnecessary expense. They will not even keep an inventory of available information on their products for referral by customers which would cost them nothing. All of that would be I guess what they mean by the good old days. Many thanks! Ollie

normadel
Authority
Authority

What do you expect Canon to do for you other than providing a PDF of the manual online? They aren't in the business of stocking and selling "back issues" of user manuals, for a 19-year-old model no less.

I don't know what your eBay experience has been, buying or selling, but making a simple purchase should not be difficult or scary. eBay is a VERY valuable resource for finding just about anything. Get over your fear.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements