cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot upload new photos from SX70 SD Card

HM-SX70
Apprentice

I have an SX70 HS camera that I have happily used for several years.  Just now, I cannot upload some pictures I took yesterday, even though they are visible on my camera's display.  I have tried both Camera Connect to see pictures from iPhone and putting the SD card directly into my Mac's SD slot.

When in the Mac, I see that the 64GB memory card still has 53GB free.  The camera has 1253 pictures saved right now.  I just took a dozen or so yesterday.  I only see one DCIM folder with one 100CANON folder under it. The picture I took on December 26 and all previous pictures are on the SD card.  I would like to have those pictures and future pictures I take.  Perhaps I could format the card, but that would lose yesterday's pictures.

Please send any suggestions how to find the missing pictures.  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HM-SX70
Apprentice

I figured out what happened.  While travelling, I changed the time on my camera and accidentally changed the date from December to October.  Thus the recent pictures didn't show up when I viewed pictures in time order.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

HM-SX70
Apprentice

I figured out what happened.  While travelling, I changed the time on my camera and accidentally changed the date from December to October.  Thus the recent pictures didn't show up when I viewed pictures in time order.

Announcements