cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I print a picture from my computer to 4x6 photo paper.

Salvatore
Apprentice

how do you print pictures

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi Salvatore!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Canon PIXMA MG2220 and my operating system is windows 7 and my usb connection is ethernet. my question

is how do I feed 4x6 photo paper to print a picture from my computer. Is it the same feeder that i feed my 8x111/2 copy

paper and if so how can i make this happen, is there an adjustment that i need to make on the feeder. 

Hi Salvatore,

To load photo paper, please follow the steps in the following article from our Knowledge Base: Loading Paper.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements