cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have PIXMA MG3120.

SDobson
Contributor

I installed new print cartridges, now it will only print the first half of the page.  Found no fix in the user manua.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi SDobsin!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). We also need to know how your device is connected to your computer (USB or networked via Wi-Fi or ethernet). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

1. No error messages
2. Windows 7
3. Both. Tried it wireless first (Ethernet), then USB.

Read something in the manual about "duplexing" having this problem or one like it but I was not doing that..just trying to print and email. Tried another email...it did the same thing.

Ramona
Authority

Hi SDobson,

When printing from your email application, you will want to ensure that letter-size paper is selected and not another paper size, as this can prevent the entire page from printing. 

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue?  Find more help at Contact Us .

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the reply.  Somehow or other, the darn thing fixed itself.  I just shutdown and restarted and bingo!

Announcements