cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scan to word on D1120

gsf314
Apprentice

How do I scan a document to Word on the D1120?  There's no info in the user manual.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi gsf314.

When scanning using the [OCR], [PDF], [Scan-1] or [Scan-2] buttons, you can specify an application to be used to display the scanned image.

Click [Set] → select the Microsoft Word program→ click [Open]. You can also specify an application by dragging and dropping the application icon onto the dialog box.  Please note that example screen below is the [Mail] scan option.

After setting the program, click [Apply] at the bottom of the window, and then click the [Start] button to scan.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi gsf314!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the operating system of the computer you are using (Ex. Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.9, etc).

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7.  How do I scan to word on D1120

Hi gsf314.

When scanning using the [OCR], [PDF], [Scan-1] or [Scan-2] buttons, you can specify an application to be used to display the scanned image.

Click [Set] → select the Microsoft Word program→ click [Open]. You can also specify an application by dragging and dropping the application icon onto the dialog box.  Please note that example screen below is the [Mail] scan option.

After setting the program, click [Apply] at the bottom of the window, and then click the [Start] button to scan.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements