cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb2320 will not scan

Richtow8
Apprentice

Simply will not work and this site is not user friendly.  Where is the help?

2 REPLIES 2

Crista
Whiz

Hi Richtow8!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Richtow8.

I will be able to assist you.  However, I will need to gather some more information to isolate the issue.

1.  Which operating system is installed on your computer?

2.  What is the exact error that you receive when you attempt to scan a document?

3.  How is the printer connected to the computer?  is it connected directly, via a USB cable, with an Ethernet cable to a router, or wirelessly?

4.  If the printer is connected via the network, please verify that the scanner is selected in the Canon IJ Network Scanner Selector EX.  Follow the instructions at the link that matches your operating system below:

- Network Scan Settings (MAC)

- Network Scan Settings (Windows)

I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested.  Should you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements