cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF753Cdw How to copy multiple pages, both sides

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

Today, I offered to copy a bank statement for a friend using the document feeder. I thought it would be easy as putting in the pages, choosing copy and two-sided printing. However, it pulled in all 3 pages but only printed the first page double sided and stopped. Tried several other two-sided options to no avail. According to the manual it is possible.

TIA

Printer : Canon MF753CDW

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Going by memory, I knew the 753 was single pass duplex in the ADF.  > One-pass 2-sided Scanning

There are 2 ways to achieve a single pass duplex scan.  The setting should apply to all pages if loaded at once. 

If you are using the MF Scan Utility and select the computer icon top left, you can set the default behavior for scans.  The same applies for the Printer icon, which sets the default scan / copy settings when scanning from the printers LCD.  This one can be overridden on the printer's LCD.  

shadowsports_2-1712413941862.png

If you are using ScanGear

shadowsports_0-1720192938395.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

cyberwasp
Enthusiast

Does anyone know how to do this?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'll look into this for you later this evening.  Are you performing the copy operating from the printers control panel, MF Scan Utility or ScanGear? 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you. I tried from the control panel and the software. They both did the same. For number of copies, I tried 1 and then tried the number of sheets I was copying. Of course, it just copied both sides of the first sheet 3 times which I expected..

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Going by memory, I knew the 753 was single pass duplex in the ADF.  > One-pass 2-sided Scanning

There are 2 ways to achieve a single pass duplex scan.  The setting should apply to all pages if loaded at once. 

If you are using the MF Scan Utility and select the computer icon top left, you can set the default behavior for scans.  The same applies for the Printer icon, which sets the default scan / copy settings when scanning from the printers LCD.  This one can be overridden on the printer's LCD.  

shadowsports_2-1712413941862.png

If you are using ScanGear

shadowsports_0-1720192938395.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you, will have to remember it for new time. Sorryy it took so long for a response but am not being notified.

Greetings,

No worries.  Busy time.  The Independance holiday is for family and friends.😄 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements