cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF743Cdw will only print test page

LGillespie22
Apprentice

I have been unable to print for a month now. I finally sat down today and tried the following:

Add New Printer: Did not find printer to begin with. Once found printer was "offline"

Updated Port to match IP on Printer: Would not print

Removed all printing devices and added new printer: Corrected connection to Wireless LAN; Could only print test page

Went to Canon website and downloaded/overwrite software: Still can only print test page

This printer makes no sense to me! I purchased it new as an upgrade for a home office. We did use an Epson Workforce. My husband and I both couldn't connect to the Epson at the same time, so I bought this small office printer that should allow 10+ people to connect and neither one of us can print. He is begging me to go buy another over the counter printer and trash the Canon. Please help!

1 REPLY 1

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer, along with any other relevant information you feel might help the community help you better.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here.

Thanks! 

Announcements