cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image Class MF3175

Tech_hogies
Apprentice

I am just looking to get a part number for the separation roller in the doc feed for this model. I thought it used the same sep roller as the LC710, but it does not. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Tech_hogies!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

I am sorry, I believe this is a LASER CLASS 3175. Will this make a difference?

Thanks for the clarification!  Canon does not provide direct support for Canon LASER CLASS series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements