cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 & Canon i-SENSYS MF443dw problem

berankis
Apprentice

Everytime I start computer or printer it prints blank page with text "get /escl/scanner capabilities http/1.1 host localhost". Maybe anyone has solutions? I already tried installing newest drivers.

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

ArunITJoseph
Apprentice

Same here, why does this happen?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

What drivers did you install?  PCL, PS or UFRII and which version?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

MikeTheCPA
Apprentice

Windows 11 update installed a scanner driver for my printer that does not have a scanner.  I opened the properties for that printer and "disabled" the scanner driver.  Problem solved for me.  I wish I could of fixed it before it printed all that wasted paper...."GET /eSCL/ ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1   Host:  localhost"  Who wrote the program to print that message for no reason!!!

Announcements