cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Register Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw...It isn't listed on the page.

sclev
Apprentice

Hello,

I'm sure this isn't the place, but I'm going to give it a shot since customer service was unable to help me.  I purchased the Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw (on 21 May 2019.  I am able to find the printer on the Canon website.  I got the drivers, the documents, etc. just fine.  However, I am unable to successfully register the printer.  In order to register, you must type the name of your printer in the box.  After you start typing a list of printers that match your input pops up.  The Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw is not listed.  I contacted Customer support last week and they said they would get it resolved by last Thursday.  That didn't happen.  

Why am I concerned?  Because I will get a 10% discount on toner...And I want my warranty registered.

I realize this is a new printer, but come on.. The info page is up and functional.  Get the registration page updated Please!

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks!  This worked for me as well.

SO apparently that is the solution ... very simple.  Canon should be even more embarrased now that no answer could be given when the inital inquiry happened six months ago.  This truly was an easy fix and they still haven't provided an answer during all that time.

Feel silly I didn't try it myself!

Thanks again. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements