cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner application on Canon D420 MF Printer

bnsrini
Apprentice

A friend of mine gave me his Canon D420 MF laser printer/scanner as he was moving out of the country.  I am trying to enable the scanner on this.  Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced the CD that had all the necessary software.  I was able to download the drivers from Canon website, but I am unable to find the application that can be used with the scanner.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Srinivas

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi bnsrini.

I will be able to assist you.

If you are using the Windows operating system, the Canon MF Toolbox 4.9 scanning software can be downloaded at the website at the link below.  Please select the file named [[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.4.9.1.1.mf18], listed under "Recommended Downloads".

imageCLASS D420 - Drivers & Downloads

If you are using the Mac OS operating system, the MF Toolbox is included in the scanner driver download.  To access the program, please open [Applications] > [Canon MF Utilities].

Should you need further assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements