cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan feeder paper jam - not really though imageCLASS MF632/634 C

canon_MF
Apprentice

On my Imageclass MF632/634 C, I have an issue scanning documents through the feeder. It will scan the doc, spit it out underneath and then tell me there is a paper jam. But really there isn't.

I have been scanning page by page by putting pages on the glass plate for the last few weeks, but it is starting to drive me bonkers..... 

I have done a full reset of the printer, cleaned out the feeder, cleaned the plate; all to no avail.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

2 REPLIES 2

canon_MF
Apprentice

Hmmm....., actually it might not be spitting the document out completely. Settings are correct, Letter size.

Hello,

The issue that you are describing point to a problem with the motor for the feeder or a jam in the feed. If you have already tried checking the path for obstructions, you can try wiping the rubber paper feed rollers with a damp cloth to see if it helps. If it does not, you can try feeding some thicker paper through the feeder to see if it can push out any obstructions. If those options do not resolve the issue, it looks like the printer needs service. You can check your service options by contacting support at 1-800-652-2666 or logging into your MyCanon account.

Announcements