cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem scanning from sheet feeder MF8330Cdn

Erikmes
Contributor

When i try to scan multiple sheets to my computer from the sheet-feeder, this doesn't work.

Scanning from the sheet-feeder to a memory stick works fine, and also scanning a single sheet on the glass plate works good.

Is there anyone who recognizes this problem?

My PC has the windows 8.1 software.

Thanks a lot!

5 REPLIES 5

Patrice
Whiz
Hi Erikmes! I will be glad to assist you. I would like to ask a couple of questions so that I can get a better picture of the issue. 1. I understand that you are able to scan multiple pages to a USB device, but does the issue happen when making multiple copies at the machine? 2. Which program are you using to scan your documents? I look forward to your reply. Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666).
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrice,

Thanks for your anwer.

Making a copy from the sheetfeeder works fine.

For scanning the documents, I use the canon MF toolbox 4.9.

Hope you can helpme!

regards,

Erik

Hello Patrice,

I still have this problem.

Can you give me assistance?

Hi Erikmes.

Thank you for your reply.

Does the "Input Method" show 1-sided or 2-sided?  Please view the image below:

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrice,

I don't have the "imput method" selection-option, because my scanner only allows one-sided scanning.

Announcements