cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX410 Error Code 5100

mannyvgood
Apprentice

I have a PIXMA MX410 printer and recently I started getting an error message, Error 5100.  I noticed that this message started appearing after I did the Windows 10 update on my computer.  I have tried everything that I can do, from running the Nozzle Cleaning Utility several times, changing ink cartridges, clearing the paper, updating the software/drivers to support WIN10 but nothing fixes my problem; bieng able to print in color and getting rid of this Error Code 5100.

Is anyone else having the same issue with their Pixma MX410 printer; Not being able to print in color AND/OR getting the Error Code 5100?

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

susan317
Apprentice

I just bought a Pixma410,.. this printer code error 5100 appeared during setup. I cannot get it set up. There has been nothing ever printed on it. How can it have a paper jam.? Very disappointed !

Announcements