cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Canon printer will not recognize some LibreOffice envelope formats.

gilloz
Contributor

When I select the envelope format in LibreOffice of #6 3/4 (Personal Envelope) the Canon print preview screen shows a #8 Monarch envelope instead.  The # 10 evelope works fine, but I can't get the Canon printer to recognize the smaller envelope even by adjusting, manually,  the dimensions in the format window.  My printer is a Canon LBP6030w and this is the first time I am attempting to print envelopes.  What am I missing?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patrice
Whiz

Hi gilloz.

I will be able to provide more information about this issue.

Since the dimensions of the #6 3/4 envelope are 3.625" x 6.5", this is not a supported paper size with the LBP6030w.  The machine supports custom paper sizes with the following dimensions:

- Width 3.00 to 8.50 in. [76.2 to 216.0 mm] 

- Length 7.40 to 14.02 in. [188.0 to 356.0 mm]

Should you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Yes Patrice I accept this solution because I called the 800 number this morning and basically was told the same thing.from Tech Support at Canon.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi gilloz.

I will be able to provide more information about this issue.

Since the dimensions of the #6 3/4 envelope are 3.625" x 6.5", this is not a supported paper size with the LBP6030w.  The machine supports custom paper sizes with the following dimensions:

- Width 3.00 to 8.50 in. [76.2 to 216.0 mm] 

- Length 7.40 to 14.02 in. [188.0 to 356.0 mm]

Should you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Yes Patrice I accept this solution because I called the 800 number this morning and basically was told the same thing.from Tech Support at Canon.
Announcements