cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify mb2120 problems

catcapt
Apprentice

I have been using Canon printers for over 15 years.  I recently purchased this printer and it worked well until yesterday.  I had to replace the black cartridge and it had white streaks.  I had to deep clean it 5 times before it printer a page well, then it started streaking again.  I had to deep clean inbetween each page until today when, no matter how many times I clean it, no luck.  I have aligned the head and same problem.  I can't remove the offending cartridge because of a serious, apparently deliberate design flaw.  I can't remove a cartridge until it is empty!  The machine will not let me have access to the inserted cartridges until one is empty, and then access is only granted to that specific cartridge.  What genius decided that this as a good idea!?!  Any ideas what I do now other thaan exault at my good fortune to find a new door stop.

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi catcapt,

If the printer is still in it's 1 year warranty and you still have a copy of the proof of purchase then Canon can exchange the printer.

If you would like to speak with one of chat agents in real time please click HERE .You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements