cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2720: Feedback for horrible printer

ninelives
Apprentice

I have gone out of my way to give feedback for this terrible product.

Frequently it is stuck in send a fax mode and requires more than an hour of effort to cycle power to it and reach the menu to reset all settings to break the cycle.

Then the printer has to be set again for wireless printing, and all printers in the house have to have the driver deleted and reinstalled before it will work again.

A majority of the ink is used each time at replacement just to purge.  Worse still is that I can't choose to replace all colors at once.  So that by the time ink has been purged for all colors all but one of the colors now indicate the ink is low and must be replace.  Curse you Canon - you waste my money!!!!!

I have purchased Canon ink for the last time.  When my ink next is empty this printer goes to the rubbish bin and I'll find another alternative.

Horrible, horrible, horrible product!

1 REPLY 1

deewilson2604
Apprentice

I totally agree!  My Canon Maxify MB2720 is stuck in a perpetual scanning mode and all this happened after the display said "Cleaning Printer Head".  It will not stop running.  I always thought Canon was a great brand, however my $40 HP printer has lasted much longer than this copier.

Canon should stand behind it's brand.

Announcements