cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2320

jaydpiii
Apprentice

Maxify MB2320:  

Black ink only prints spotty > streaks of print/non-print text. 

IF I set all print jobs to HIGH, then black prints OK. 

But NORMAL black prints spotty > streaks of print/non-print text. 

I Nozzle Cleaned, Deep Cleaned, Print Alignment > did not solve/fix. 

I only use the (expensive) Canon cartridges!  

Any way to fix/solve?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The link was within the text of the reply.  Click HERE to get in touch with our tech support team.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the issue persists after cleanings have been done, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I would love to contact you to get this resolved.

HOWEVER ,,,

I saw reply, quick reply at the bottom of your reply.  

And below that on the page, I saw Lke us, Follow us, Connect with us, etc.  but NO Contact US?  

The link was within the text of the reply.  Click HERE to get in touch with our tech support team.

Hope that helps!

Yes, contacted, Support wants me to run Nozzle check, again!  

Ok, I will continue with the email chat with support. 

mharada
Apprentice

I need help... I just replaced all of my cartridges which already was an indication of a problem.  What is the propbability they all ran out at the same time? All the new cartridges read as half full or empty.  I went back to the store and explained the problem and they replaced the cartridges.  Turns out it might be this printer since it happened again.  What can I do?

Hi mharada,

The new cartridges should not read as half empty when they are brand new so there is some type of issue going on. Are these Canon cartridges or third party?

You can also try performing a reset of the printer. While the printer is on, unplug the power cord from the printer and let it sit for 60 seconds. While the power is off, press the power button 5 times. After 60 seconds plug the power cord back in and power on the printer.

If the ink still reads half and they are Canon cartridges the printer is experiencing a hardware issue. What was the purchase date of the printer?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Announcements