cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify GX7021 Print quality issue when printing multiple pages

mac3104
Apprentice

Hi 

I just purchased a Maxify GX7021 to use with my Mac OS Big Sur 11.6. When I print multiple pages of the same page with setting set to plain paper and fine quality it is printing about every 3rd page at a lower quality than the other pages. It is a noticeable difference. I have tried multiple times with the same outcome. And if i try to print at normal quality i get thin black lines that print throughout the paper. The printer is brand new with the ink from the box and i have run nozzle check which is fine as well as an alignment check.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Mac3104,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

1. What type of paper are you trying to print on and what paper type are you selecting when you print from the Mac?
  2. Do you run into the same issue when you try printing on other paper types?
  3. Are you printing images or are they documents?
Announcements