cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY4350d

bekklbruckner
Apprentice

I have a Mac, probably 12 years old with an up to date OS (Catalina).  The Mac and my printer are not/have stopped communicating for some inexplicable reason!  I've updated drivers, I've plugged and unplugged, I've reset and reset and reset.  At the end of the day I get this dialogue: 'no destinations have been added to the [destination list].'  I think this is a fax related bug but I can't undo it!  Ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bekklbruckner,

In this situation you can try resetting the printinf system on your Mac and then reinstalling the the UFR drivers from our support site.

1. Click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences.
  2. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners.
  3. In printers and scanners, right click on a blank portion of the list and then select reset printing system.

Once the printing system has been reset, you can download and install the recommended driver for the printer using the link HERE. Once the download is complete, you can double click on the download to begin the install.

Once the install is complete, you can go back into printers and scanners and add the printer back to the list.

1. Click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences.
  2. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners.
  3. Click the + at the bottom of the printer list.
  4. Select the MF4350
  5. Click add.

Once it has been added to your list, you can try printing to see if it works for you.

Announcements