cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8500C print job disappearing

Sparklingorion
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm currently using the MF8500C all-in-one printer in our office and never had problems printing wireless until today.

Everytime I send out a print job, it will reflect in the job queue for a split second before the printer beeps to indicate job done and then the print job will disppear from the queue. However, when I go to the printer to collect my print-out, there was nothing. Nothing was printed and there are no error messages.

Has anyone encountered something like this before and know how to fix it?

I'm using a Mac by the way. OS X El Capitan (Ver. 10.11.6).

3 REPLIES 3

maverick17
Apprentice

Hi - were you able to resolve this ? I have teh same problem

JMTrouble02
Apprentice

hello - I have this problem, too.  Were you ever able to get an answer?

Audrey
Enthusiast

Hi Sparklingorion,

Welcome to The Canon Forums!

Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums. We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:

How is the printer connected to the MAC?

Can you print a copy using the operation panel?

Does it happen with more than one program?
Did you install the current printer driver from the Canon USA Download & Software website?

Please try turning off the printer and and shutting down the computer.  Turn on printer then computer. Once completely boot up. Print a test from the printer driver. If it prints, try printing from a program again.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as w

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements