cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8350cdn crash Edge/Crome browser

Kai2010
Apprentice

Hi all,

I've a MF8350CDN printer. It works fine if I print from a local aplication, but when I print from a browser, it will crash without any comment. Same if I try to print from MS Teams.

I installted the latest driver from Website, but it doesn't help.

Does anyone have an Idea?

BR

Kai

4 REPLIES 4

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Kai2010,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Does the web browser crash when you attempt to use any other printer?
  3. Did this begin after any updates to your OS or web browser?

For a more immediate response, feel free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Hi Hector,

thank you for your attenuation. 

The problem started with the the very first time I used the printer. 

1. What version of the Windows operating system are you using on your computer? => I use Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 (Have same problem on different Computers) 
  2. Does the web browser crash when you attempt to use any other printer? => No other Printer are working fine
  3. Did this begin after any updates to your OS or web browser? => I don't know, I just installed it

Driver Version:  10 0 19041 1

Hello Kai2010,

If the browser keeps crashing when you try to print from the web using WIndows 10, you can try clearing your cookies and browser data and then you can try printing again. If you still have issues with the software crashing, you can also try clearing the app data for your browser C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default.

If it still crashes, you can try reinstalling the browser to see if that resolves the issue. If it still crashes, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents can check what issues might be coming up when printing from your browser.

DButcher
Apprentice

MF8050cdn
I finally fixed the crashes with multiple windows programs by installing this Service Pack for MF8050Cn/MF8350Cdn Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)
https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-laser-printers-im...

Announcements