cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF8280 paper size false error

Bates
Apprentice

My MF8280 (just out of warranty) gives me a paper size mismatch error in both drawer 1 and the feed slot after print / copy of one page.

Settings are correct. Error is in print and copy mode. I have reset to factory settings. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

alpaslandursun
Contributor

My MF8280 (just out of warranty) gives me a paper size mismatch error in both drawer 1 and the feed slot after print / copy of one page.

Settings are correct. Error is in print and copy mode. I have reset to factory settings. Any ideas?

can you hear me ???

Hi alpaslandursun.

The forums are not intended for immediate response from Canon; they are intended mainly for customers to help other customers. 

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

If you're getting a paper mismatch error, double-check that the paper guides are set correctly for the size of paper loaded.  Also ensure the correct paper size is registered on the printer, and that the size also matches what's being requested by the print settings on the computer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

alpaslandursun
Contributor
I understand ,we call canon,I don’t understand why I am here
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements