cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF753cdw blurry color printing

djessex
Apprentice

My MF753cdw is about 4 months old and color printing has slowly gotten more blurry. I fixed once by using Correct Print Color Mismatch, but it only worked once and now it gives me an error "Could not perform correction". I would appreciate any suggestions. I am using Canon 069 toner cartridges (high capacity). Thanks Doug

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I have 2 Canon Laser printers and have had great luck with their reliability and print quality.  Since you are using XL toners, they have been replaced, so start by reseating the toners in the drawer / carrier, then retest. 

Have a look at this.  Choose the portion that applies to your situation.

Problems with Printing Results - Canon - imageCLASS MF753Cdw / MF751Cdw - User's Guide (Product Manu...

Also note that the printer has a 3 yr warranty.  Canon will help.  If the above doesn't improve printing results, you can contact support by registering your device.  

My Canon

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements