cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF733Cdw Error when scanning or Copying

JMAallen
Apprentice

Hello All,

I just received a MF733Cdw today and installed tonight. I was going through the color setup which printed a color bar sheet which I was supposed to scan on hte glass bed. I placed the sheet on the bed and continued. The motors engaged then stopped and the screen had an error E202-0002 and tols me to recycle power.

This did not resolve the problem and it happens if I copy or scan. I have seen next to nothing on this error. Please advise. John

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi JMAallen.

For the error E202-0002 on a fresh new setup, first, check that all packaging has been removed from the printer.  If all packaging has been removed and the error persists, then the unit will require service.

If you're located within the U.S., you may contact our phone-based support at Our support is available at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm ET, excluding holidays.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your local branch of Canon at http://global.canon/en/support

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements