cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF726Cdw Smearing and blurred image

MitchG
Apprentice

I have a Canon MF726Cdw, I used "compatible" ink cartridges. My images are smeared and blurred. If I switch back to Canon inks, will it resolve ? I'd hate to buy $600 worth of ink and have it NOT resolve.  Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

gregbowers
Apprentice

Hello

Switching back to genuine Canon ink cartridges for your MF726Cdw printer is likely to improve print quality. Canon's cartridges are designed for compatibility and quality assurance, reducing the chances of smearing and blurring issues. While they may be more expensive, the reliable performance often justifies the cost. You might consider buying a single set to test before purchasing more. If uncertain, reach out to Canon support for guidance.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello MitchG,

Third party toners can cause issues with print quality and can prevent you from performing certain quality adjustments. To see what might be causing the issue, you can try attaching some images of some of the prints that you are having problems with. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements