cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF212w won't print images, but will print text????

badkatman12
Apprentice

Just purchased an MF212w Image class laser printer.  I can print documents when they are text i.e. in Word, but one I try to print an image (even black and white), it only kicks out a blank sheet.  I am completely frustrated at this point, as I needed to print 2 different things recently and could not (labels for Christmas cards, and a black and white .jpg).  I have a couple hours trying to figure it out, and am close to giving up on this printer, and Canon.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi badkatman12.

I will be glad to assist you.

So that I can better assist you, which program are you using to print the images?  Also, which operating system is installed on your computer?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrice,

I am using Windows 8.1 OS and trying to just use the print function in the Window Photo Viewer .  It won't print at all in the Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

Thank you for your reply badkatman12.

Please note that when printing labels and photos, the paper size at the machine must match the paper size of the document you are printing from the computer.  The correct paper type will also need to be selected at the machine.  What is the paper size for the label sheet that you are printing, and what is the paper size for the photos?

I look forward to your reply.  Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements