cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF212-W Buttons not functioning

Verminapril
Apprentice
I can scan and print on my Canon Imageclass MF212-W from the computer but cannot copy or use any functions on the printer keypad. It's as though it's in permanent sleep mode. Tried downloading the driver again from the Canon website but I have an older Mac mini and it won't open the page to download the driver. It still has the starter toner that it came with. Could this be a warning function that the cartridge needs changing? Any thoughts?
3 REPLIES 3

Verminapril
Apprentice
The keypad on my MF212-W printer isn't responding. I can print or fax from the computer but can't copy due to the keypad on the printer not responding. I may have gotten it in wireless printing mode? Tried downloading the driver again but I have an older Mac Mini and can't get the driver to download. Still using the starter toner that came with the printer. Could this be a signal that the toner needs changing?

Verminapril
Apprentice
The keypad on my printer doesn't respond. I can print and scan from my Mac mini but cannot copy due to the keypad not responding. It's as though it's in sleep mode. Any ideas?

Hi, Verminapril!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET (5 AM to 5 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements