05-22-2019 12:55 PM
The multi page option is not on the Source drop down menu for me any more. Only option I have is the Platen Glass. Any thoughts on how to get mutli page back? I have done a restart of the CPU and the Canon device.
Canon Image Class MF4150.
05-22-2019 01:05 PM
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!
If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to enter your product information and discover your support options.
If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.
Thanks and have a great day!
05-22-2019 01:11 PM
Running Windows 10 and I connect via USB. There is no error message; just that I no longer have the option of scanning multiple pages from the feeder. The only option in the drop down box from the Source is platten glass. The multiple pages from the feeder option has always been there but today it vanished.
Thanks for your help.
05-23-2019 03:55 PM
Please uninstall and reinstall the drivers and the MF Toolbox software. Follow the instructions below to uninstall the drivers:
1. Unplug the USB cable from the printer.
2. Type Control Panel into the Window search and select it from the list. Next, choose View Devices and Printers.
3. In the Devices and Printers window, right click on the MF4100 Series and select 'Remove' to delete the printer. Delete all of the icons for the MF4150.
4. Right-click the Start button and select Control Panel. Choose 'Programs' -> 'Programs and Features'.
5. Double click on Canon driver to uninstall. Follow the on screen prompts. Repeat for the MF Toolbox.
6. Restart your computer.
After your computer restarts and you are on your Desktop screen, before you reconnect the printer to your computer, you can download and install drivers and software for your printer by following the steps below.
1. Click HERE to go to the Drivers & Downloads page for your 4150.
2. The Drivers & Downloads page will open for the selected model.
Note: This page automatically detects your computer's operating system so that only the compatible drivers and software will be available for download.
3. Files recommended for your printer and Operating System will be listed in the Drivers section.
4. Click on the SELECT button next to [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4150 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) to download the drivers.
5. Click on the DOWNLOAD button to save the file to your computer.
6. Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file. (When you select [RUN], it unpacks the setup folder.)
7. Open your [Downloads] (or [Documents]) folder.
8. You will see two icons with the name: MF4150_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN. Double-click on the yellow folder icon with this name.
9. In the folder you will see two listings for [Setup]. Double-click on the [Setup] that has the type as [Application].
10. The "MF Drivers Setup Wizard" will open. Proceed through the on-screen steps.
11. Connect the USB cable and allow the installation to complete.
NOTE: It is recommended that you download and reinstall the scan patch at this time.
12. Once complete, return to the website, click the Software section and click on the SELECT button next to [Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18.
13. Click the DOWNLOAD button to save the file to your computer.
14. Once the download is complete, double-click the file from its download location to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
15. In the new folder, double-click the decompressed Setup file to start installation.
Please restart the computer once more. After the computer is back on, and at the desktop, please open the MF Toolbox and scan a document from the feeder.