cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Scan utility stops allowing destination file change

Billfiii
Apprentice

I have a new, one month old MF628CW.  The MF Scan utility stops allowing the destination folder to be changed/added to.  It works fine for a while, then the "add" tab is greyed out and I can't  add a new destination folder.  I can uninstall/reinstall, but then you lose all of the destination folders already set up.  Currently I'm having to scan to desktop, then cut and paste to correct destination folder.  Canon tech support provides same solution each time, each time it's temporary.

I'm running Win 10, networked to printer, which works fine.  All Canon software is newly installed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Billfiii
Apprentice

A call to tech support for another issue explained the issue.  MF Scan utility only allows seven destination folders.  An existing folder must be deleted before another can me selected.  Wow what a long strange trip it's been.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Billfiii
Apprentice

A call to tech support for another issue explained the issue.  MF Scan utility only allows seven destination folders.  An existing folder must be deleted before another can me selected.  Wow what a long strange trip it's been.

Announcements