cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 4350D Paper wont feed straight.

Pushead
Apprentice

I am not sure which part I need to order. The paper is jaming up when trying to feed. It seems to only be pulling from the right side vs the left. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Pushead.

I'd like to gather some more information, so that I may better assist you.  Does the paper jam happen when feeding documents through the document feeder or from the cassette tray?

I look forward to your reply. 

Should you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

It is jamming picking up from the casset tray. When it first started a few days prior I just added extra paper to increase the height of the paper and it worked. That is no longer a working solution.

Hi Pushead.

It definitely sounds like there may be an issue with the paper pick-up mechanism in the machine.  I recommend that you call in and speak with one of our live technical support representatives.  They will be able to perform additional troubleshooting steps and if the issue isn't resolved, they can give you your service options.  Please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). 

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Have a great day.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements