cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2720 requires troubleshooter

aburntiger7231
Apprentice

My MB2720 refuses to print from my laptop (wireless) unless I run the troubleshooter. I send the print job to the printer, it says "error. the printer is unable to print". If I then run the windows printer troubleshooter it will  print. The troubleshooter shows no problems.

4 REPLIES 4

aburntiger7231
Apprentice

Bueller........Bueller......

aburntiger7231
Apprentice

No responses on the other forum so I will try here. My MB2720 won't print from my laptop unless I run the troubleshooter. The troubleshooter finds nothing wrong, then it will print.

Surely this isn't how Canon wants this to be. The printer is barely 3 months old.

Hi, aburntiger7231!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi aburntiger7231,

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way. 

If this is a time sensitive matter, please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays). 

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements