cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 error code 7100

smolsbee
Contributor
I can't get this code to clear. I can't find any obstructions. Any suggestions on how to get me up and going again?
11 REPLIES 11

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Had you tried powering off, unplugging the device, wating, then reconnection and powerintg it back up.

7100 means obstruction or other component error.  Alighnment problem, etc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The message says 1. Cancel printing,then turn the device off.

I have tried to "cancel ptinting"but seems I can't do tjis ny suggestions appreciated

Hi vlrjm53.

If the printing is from a computer, powering off the computer, waiting a few seconds, and then powering it back on will normally clear the print queue.  If the printer still does not shut down, you may force it to power off by disconnecting the power cord from the back.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

No the error persists

Hi vlrjm53,

If the error persisted, then the MB2320 will need to be replaced.  If it was purchased within the past year (or is still covered by a Canon CarePAK), then it is still covered by warranty; create or log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for your personalized support options.  A proof of purchase may be required for warranty replacement options.

If the printer was purchased more than a year ago and is not covered by a CarePAK, then I can offer the Canon Upgrade Program. The Canon Upgrade Program provides a one-time discount on the purchase of a replacement printer directly through Canon U.S.A., and comes with free ground shipping.

If you're interested, you may call one of our phone-based Canon Direct agents at (866) 443-8002. You will need to have the printer's serial number for this call; the serial number may be found on the back of or inside the front of the printer. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I just called today and the company is giving Only 10% off. This is ridiculous. A barely used mine. I don’t honk I pre Ted 100 pages. 
This may influence brand loyalty in next purchases. very disappointing. Not what I expected from CANNON. 
The newer model is 200 dollars with free shipping. 

I just called today and the company is giving Only 10% off. This is ridiculous. A barely used mine. I don’t think I printed 100 pages. 

This may influence brand loyalty in next purchases. Very disappointing. Not what I expected from CANNON. 
The newer model is 200 dollars with free shipping. 

smolsbee
Contributor
Yes, I powered off, unplugging, etc. It's still showing. I can't find any obstructions. Any other suggestions?

smolsbee
Contributor
It seems when I turn power back on, it does its thing, pulls a sheet of paper up, pushes it out, BUT the last bit of the paper stops under the feeding wheels and doesn't completely release. THEN it beeps and gives me the error code.
It's like something is off somewhere and it doesn't finish the push of the paper.
How do I even get into it to check alignment?
Announcements