cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2750 reports "Printer in Use" when trying to print from Mac

julieboutique
Apprentice

WHEN I TRY TO PRINT FROM MY MAC VIA WIFI THE PRINTER IS SHOWING AS IN USE- HOWEVER, IT IS NOT IN USE. I HAVE TRIED

- SHUTTING DOWN MAC AND TURNING PRINTER OFF, THEN TURNING PRINTER AND MAC BACK ON

-TRYING TO PRINT VIS PRINTER CABLE DIRECT CONNECTION, VIA WIFI AND WIRED ETHERNET CONNECTION

-RESETTING THE CANON PRINTER SETTINGS

THE PRINTER IS SHOWING AS CONNECTED TO THE MAC, BUT THE PRINTER APPEARS TO HAVE MALFUNCTIONED TO SHOW IT IS IN USE.

THERE ARE NO OTHER ITEMS SHOWING IN THE PRINT QUEUE.

THIS IS A BRAND NEW PRINTER (APPROX 1 MONTH OLD), AND IT WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL LAST WEEK. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO?

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA. While the community is welcome to chime in, the Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Announcements