cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY MB2720

Bunbun
Apprentice

I just got the maxify mb2720 printer.  Does anyone else have one and can tell me if you can scan two-sided from the desktop. I also have a neat scan utility that I can't seem to get this printer to play nice with. Glad to hear what anyone knows or thinks aboout my situation. I'm reading and trying everything, but I think I've backed myself into a corner with this one. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Bunbun,

The MAXIFY MB2720 does not have duplex scanning capabilities.  To scan both sides of a page, you would have to manually reinsert the page on the other side and scan.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Bunbun
Apprentice
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the info, I was afraid of that. Looks like I bought the wrong canon. I’ll see if the store will let me trade it out and if not I’m stuck with a lot of scanning.

The MAXIFY MB5420 is capable of single pass, 2 sided scanning:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/small-office-home-office-...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements