cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIFY GX7021 Not Working with Stamps.com

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

it seems that stamps.com doesn't like canon printers at all. i'm going to have to return my beautiful new gx7000, which cost >$700, which i bought for the 3 paper trays. i can't believe a printer this expensive can't be compatible with this very important software. for those of us mailing , i can't believe there hasn't been a solution. I am SO UNHAPPY RIGHT NOW

11 REPLIES 11

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

NO TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Welcome to the Canon Forums

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find your support options.

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

i have been trying to call the support line. I answer a question, get sent to the next question and the robot keeps asking me and asking me the same question. then she hangs up on me. I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED THAT MY NEW PRINTER ISN"T WORKING WITH STAMPS.COM AND I NEED HELP NOW OR I;M GONNA THROW THIS THING OUT THE WINDOW. The whole reason I bought this expensive printer was because it was supposed to be so good at using different media. I mail thousands of letters. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT NOW? [Personal email address removed to protect privacy per forum guidelines.]

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

i have registered my product but can't get past the robot's refusing to hear the answers to the questions on the phone. i am so angry right now i'm shaking.

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

i have been trying to call that number all morning. the robot refuses to hear my answers. i am so frustrated already at trying to make this GX7021 print with the stamps.com softwre. now canon won't help me. i'm sending this crap back

hillbillyfairy
Contributor

I'm going to have to return this printer if I can't print envelopes and postcards. the only thing i was able to do, which is RIDICULOUS, is print to a PDF file and then print from my PDF editor. PLEASE FIX THIS

Danny

Hi, hillbillyfairy!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

you're hilarious.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Have you tried contacting Stamps.com?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements