cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lousy imageCLASS MF269dw (Windows 11) Won't Print

markolbert
Apprentice

I purchased an MF269dw to replace an old and reliable Brother laser printer that had finally, after many years of problem-free service, given up the ghost. I went with Canon because of its reputation for quality, in both printing and manufacturing.

Boy, was that a mistake!!

This stupid printer, at random intervals, simply refuses to print. Jobs sent from my Windows 11 desktop (via the WiFi interface) don't get printed. Yet there is no error condition showing on the printer. The energy saver light is often on in this case...but what kind of idiot engineer designs an energy-saving system that >>doesn't<< wake up when it receives a print job?!? That kinda sorta defeats the entire purpose of having a printer with an "energy saving" feature!!!

If anyone knows how to fix this piece of junk so that it keeps me from spending more time fighting with it to do its job than having it actually do its job I'd appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Markolbert,

If you are unable to print from your Window 11 computer and you do not get any error messages or indications as to what might be causing the issue, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agent would be happy to assist and can check what might be going on with the hardware, software or connection. 

Announcements