cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass LBP162dw Printing Duplex Can't Turn Off

Liz65
Apprentice

I have an Imageclass LBP 162dw printer and I have changed all the settings but it won't stop printing duplex two sided copies even when its set up for single side.

Any ideas on how to turn this off? Its wasting so much time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Liz65.

Please ensure that the machine is set for Speed Priority. To do so, please follow the steps below directly at the printer:

<Menu>  <Common Settings>  <Switch Paper Feed Method>  Select the paper source  Select <Speed Priority>

If the paper still continues to feed back into the machine, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Liz65.

Just to confirm, have you already turned off 2-sided printing directly at the machine, by following the steps below?

[Menu] > [Printer Settings] > [2-Sided Printing] > Select [Off]

If the setting has been disabled on the printer, please reply with the operating system that is installed on your computer.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

No this did not work. I have Windows 7. The page comes out then goes back in to print for 1 page. How do I get it to just print one page and not go back in the machine each time? What a waste of time. All settings have been put to 1 sided copies.

Hi Liz65.

Please ensure that the machine is set for Speed Priority. To do so, please follow the steps below directly at the printer:

<Menu>  <Common Settings>  <Switch Paper Feed Method>  Select the paper source  Select <Speed Priority>

If the paper still continues to feed back into the machine, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Thank you! That worked!!! 

Announcements