cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass mf634Cdw reducing print size

artemis
Apprentice

I can't seem to get the printer to print the correct size. It is scaling it down, and it is definitely not set to be scaling.

I've tried printing a business card with crop marks, which should appear at the center of a standard letter size sheet and it shrunk it by maybe 20% and put crop marks at the very corners of the paper, a bit less than 1/4" from the edge.

I tried printing a different document that was created to be 8½x11. It reduced the size of everything on the page and also put the same corner crop marks on the sheet (and there shouldn't have been any crop marks because it was set for the full page size with no bleed.)

Using Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer, as well as what program you are using to print and any other information that may be useful to the community.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please get in touch with our support team by phone for troubleshooting. They can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays. Your printer is an imageCLASS so no registration is needed before calling.

Thanks! 

I'm using Win10 and printing from Photoshop CS6. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, removing and reinstalling the printer.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements